FUTURE BRIGHT'S BLOG

Pages

  • Home
  • News
  • Sport News
  • Business
  • Education
  • Entertainment
  • Music
  • Video
  • Jobs
  • Religion
  • Privacy
  • About Us

Tuesday, 10 May 2016

I’m Tired of Jenifa’s Diary – Funke Akindele Complains

I’m Tired of Jenifa’s Diary – Funke Akindele Complains

Nollywood 1
I just hope that fans of Jenifa’s Diary won’t cry if she stop the show. Lol! Actress Funke Akindele, is far from happy at the moment as she says she is tired of writing, playing lead roles and also assisting director in her popular comedy TV show, Jenifa’s Diary.
The award-winning actress, who recently opened up on challenges of being a comedienne, said:
“We have actually filmed the 5th season but we are airing the fourth right now and we would soon begin shooting the sixth season.
“I must confess that I am tired because it is not easy writing, playing the lead character, assisting the director and also supervising the whole project.
“It is not easy writing a comedy script but each time I want to put it to rest, people tell me that the last season was lovely and they keep asking what would be happening in seasons to come.
They still want to see more because everyone loves Jenifa.
I believe that Jenifa is a brand that has come to stay because we use her as a vessel to pass messages across to young people.
“I don’t see Jenifa’s Dairy coming to an end [but] being an actor/actress is not easy not to talk of being a comedian/comedienne.
It is really difficult to think of something fresh and new. When I started Jenifa’s Diary, I knew I had to start the story afresh because some people did not see the movie.
“I was concerned about how I was going to do something totally different from the movie.
When it was time to shoot Season 2, I felt I had to move away from what I did in Season 1 and that was the same dilemma I faced in Season 3″, she stressed.
Posted by Unknown at 10:13
Tweet

ADD FUTURE BRIGHT BLOG ON FACEBOOK BOLAJI BRIGHT OLAWALE FOR NEWS AND MANYMORE TWITTER @futurebright647

Related Posts: Entertainment
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Entertainment

1 comment:

  1. Maya Khan11 June 2021 at 08:32

    excellent points altogether, you just gained a new reader. What might you recommend in regards to your post that you simply made a few days ago? Any positive? take a look at the site here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
      Reply
Add comment
Load more...

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Adsence

Recent Posts

  • Gowon, Ekwueme, others eulogise Shonekan at 80
    Gowon, Ekwueme, others eulogise Shonekan at 80 • L-R: Wife of a former military Head of State, Mrs. Victoria Gowon; her husband, Gowon...
  • I’ve no grudge against Mimiko, George – Fayose
    I’ve no grudge against Mimiko, George – Fayose Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose Ade Akanbi, Akure The Ekiti State Governor, Mr. ...
  • Son of ex-Chief Justice Uwais who joined ISIS reported dead
    Son of ex-Chief Justice Uwais who joined ISIS reported dead Ibrahim Uwais, son of a former Chief Justice of the Federation, Mohamme...
  • APC has reversed our legacies, says PDP
    APC has reversed our legacies, says PDP PDP National Chairman, Ali Modu Sheriff Toluwani Eniola and Ade Akanbi The leaders of th...
  • Ohakim gave me $2.29m cash to buy house –Witness
    Ohakim gave me $2.29m cash to buy house –Witness Former Governor of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim Ade Adesomoju, Abuja A witness,  Mr. Abu...
  • Confusion in Ebonyi as women protest naked
    Confusion in Ebonyi as women protest naked There was confusion in Nkwegu community near Abakaliki on Monday when over 200 women from ...
  • Saraki appeals against refusal of CCT judge to disqualify self
    Senate President Bukola Saraki Ade Adesomoju, Abuja The Senate President Dr. Bukola Saraki, has appealed against the Thursday’...
  • Militants blow up pipelines linking Warri, Kaduna refineries
    Militants blow up pipelines linking Warri, Kaduna refineries File photo of pipeline explosion Another attack by suspected militants in...
  • Dariye bought pen for £7,000 in 2004 –UK witness
    Dariye bought pen for £7,000 in 2004 –UK witness Dariye A retired detective with the Metropolitan Police in London, Mr. Peter Clerk...
  • Boroffice planning to cause unrest in Ondo, says commissioner
    Boroffice planning to cause unrest in Ondo, says commissioner Ajayi Boroffice Toluwani Eniola The Ondo State Commissioner for In...

Advert

ADVERT

Search This Blog

Popular Post

  • NYSC, Colleagues Mourn As Slain Corps Member Buried Amidst Tears [See Photos]
    Tears flowed freely as the remains of the corps member who was shot by suspected cultists in Bayelsa State, James Onuh was laid to rest i...
  • Retailers question dollar rents in Nigerian malls
    Retailers who operate in dollar-denominated malls across the country are questioning the development following the free fall of the...
  • Fayose asks FG to declare state of emergency in agric
    Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State has urged the Federal Government to declare state of emergen...
  • Nine AfroBasket winners in D’Tigers’ Olympic squad
    D’Tigers. Photo: FIBA.com Coach William Voigt has named nine of the 12 players who won the 2015 AfroBasket for the country in Tunisia f...
  • Cynthia Morgan Claims She Made Coloured Hair Popular In Nigeria
    According to Reggae/Dancehall sensation, Cynthia Morgan, she made ‘red and these other colours the new cool out there’. Meanin...
  • REVEALED!!! Why My People Are Suffering Today – President Buhari Opens Up
    President Muhammadu Buhari is well aware of the suffering in the land. He said the sudden drop in the price of crude has left Nigeria poo...
  • WAEC To Release May/June 2016 WASSCE Results On Friday | Know How To Check Yours Here
    he West African Examination Council (WAEC) has revealed that it would release the May/June 2015-2016 results of the West African Senior S...
  • Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today (Pictured In Her Casket)
    The Lagos leg of the funeral of big bodied actress Henrietta Kosoko, 52, kicked off today ( Friday, June 10) at her Bariga residence. He...
  • UNILAG 2016/2017 Admission Disclaimer
    It has come to the notice of the University authorities that a text message is being sent to prospective students by unknown perso...
  • Mikel targets new Chelsea contract
    The match that gave Leicester the League: Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Mousa Dembele (left) and Chelsea’s Mikel Obi during their English Pr...

LATEST NEWS

Adsence

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *